Non Registered Patients
- Find out how to register with Burton Dental Care
- Find out how to get an emergency appointment in Greater Manchester if you are not registered with a dentist.
Latest COVID-19 update – Friday 5th November 2021
We are open and providing routine as well as emergency and urgent dental care, with some limitations due to COVID-19.
Appointments can only be booked through our telephone triage service.
Patients are still required to wear facemasks when visiting the practice.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services [Updated 19/07/21]
- Facemasks at the dentist [**New** 19/07/21]
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems [Updated 03/01/21]
- Managing dental problems at home [Updated 12/03/21]
- Dental checkups and routine treatment [Updated 05/11/21]
- High risk categories [Updated 12/03/21]
- Why has COVID-19 changed dentistry?
- What has changed at Burton Dental Care? [Updated 13/01/21]
- Dentists’ top tips to avoid toothache and dental infections during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Instructions for attending a face-to-face appointment [New 13/01/21]
Out of Hours
If you are in need of urgent help or advice during the weekend, evenings and Bank Holidays please call the Greater Manchester Urgent Dental Care Service on 0333 332 3800, where a team of specially trained staff are available to offer help and advice or arrange an emergency appointment with an NHS dentist when appropriate. This service is available every day 8:00-22:00 including weekends and on Bank Holidays.