How to book an appointment
Non Registered Patients
- Find out how to register with Burton Dental Care
- Find out how to get an emergency appointment in Greater Manchester if you are not registered with a dentist.
Latest COVID-19 update – Monday 26th April 2022
We are open and providing routine as well as emergency and urgent dental care.
Appointments should be booked by telephone where possible.
Patients are still asked to wear facemasks when visiting the practice.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services [Updated 26/04/22]
- Facemasks at the dentist [Updated 26/04/22]
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems [Updated 26/04/22]
- Managing dental problems at home [Updated 12/03/21]
- Dental checkups and routine treatment [Updated 26/04/22]