Latest COVID-19 update – Monday 26th April 2022
We are open and providing routine as well as emergency and urgent dental care.
Appointments should be booked by telephone where possible.
Patients are still asked to wear facemasks when visiting the practice.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services [Updated 26/04/22]
- Facemasks at the dentist [Updated 07/07/22]
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems [Updated 26/04/22]
- Managing dental problems at home [Updated 12/03/21]
- Dental checkups and routine treatment [Updated 26/04/22]
Welcome to Burton Dental Care in West Didsbury, Manchester.
We believe your teeth are precious and aim to offer affordable dental care to enable you to maintain and/or enhance your smile.
New patients of all ages are warmly welcomed. Whether we have been recommended to you by a friend or relative, or whether you are simply searching for a dentist who offers affordable but excellent quality dentistry, we will try our best to offer you care that meets your needs.
We have a friendly team who provide personalised professional care to all our patients.
We offer a full range of NHS dental treatment including professional cleaning, fillings, root canal treatment, periodontal treatment, crowns, onlays, veneers, extractions, dentures, and bridges. We also offer alternative private and cosmetic options where appropriate, such as cosmetic white fillings, cosmetic crowns, implants and teeth whitening.